Here's my Resume
#207-West 49th Avenue
Canada, V5Y 2Z8
Stock and Sales Associate which improved my communication skills and working under pressure.
I seek to pursue a career in the Computer and/or Management industry where I may be able to apply my aggressive and productive skills to serve the good of my employer and clients as well as my own good.
Finished second year Information Technology and Engineering (Computer Science), specialisation in Information Management System (I.M.S), at University of Ottawa.
* GAP Inc. (October 1998-April 1999)
* STUDENT FEDERATION (UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA) (September 1997)
Approved forms for exempting students from UHIP (University Health Insurance Plan).
* INTERNATIONAL HOUSE (UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA) (SEPTEMBER 1997- APRIL 1998)
Assisstant for the Programming Director of the International House.
* OTTAWA ROMAN CATHOLIC SCHOOL BOARD
(AN-NAHDA SATURDAY SCHOOL) (1996-1997)
Taught Arabic as a Second Language (ASL) for the third and the fourth grades. The task was performed with continuous interaction with children which improved my problem-solving ability.
* BECKER'S FOR MILK AND MORE (Winter 1997)
Store maintenance, and cashier
Provided service for the customers in addition to the handling of management responsibilities. The tasks were performed with continuous interaction with customers which improved my communication skills.
* NAVAHO S & A (Summer 1995)
Worked in the cutting and separation department. I was responsible for spreading the material and denim. Had to manufacture large quantities which improved my ability to work under stress.
* PRONTO FOOD MART (Winter 1995)
Store maintenance, cashier
Provided service for the customers. The tasks were performed with continuous interaction customers.
* LOETTES PASTRY (Summer 1994)
Was responsible for the all store work and services which gave me a great improvement in communication and managerial skills.
Summary of Skills
* Superb interpersonal communication skills, written and oral
* Good knowledge of some programming languages( C++, C, Prolog, Assembly, and Pascal)
* Good knowledge of some Operating Systems (Dos, Unix, Win95)
* Working knowledge of the Internet and web-pages
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* Creative Problem-Solving abilities
* Always determined to exceed objectives and achieve success
* Practical report writing skills
* Ambitious Leadership skills
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Well organised with excellent time management skills
* Dynamic and results oriented work style
* Can work independently and co-operatively as part of a larger unit
* Conscientious, honest, patient, and friendly
Extra Curricular Achievements
* Ranked in the top 25% of the students in Canada in Descart's Mathematic Contest
* Tutoring in Algebra & Geometry, Calculus, Chemistry, and Finite Mathematics
* Volunteer for Side-Door Bingo in Ottawa for Winter 1998
* Elected President of the Fertile Crescent Student Association at the University of Ottawa for the year 1997-1998
* Maintain physical fitness by practising different sports
* Hobbies include: Chess, Soccer, Volleyball, Swimming, Reading...
Back to my HomePage